Lite Personal AI Profile creates your AI Profile based on the preferred preset you provide.
If you don’t normally use a preset in your photo editing workflow, you can still utilize the Lite Personal AI Profile feature by creating a preset beforehand.
- Open Lightroom Classic -> “Develop panel”.
- Select an unedited image.
- Apply your preferred values.
If you want your Lite AI Profile to adjust only the Exposure and White Balance values per image, leave everything as is.
- Left Panel ->“Presets” -> click on the “+” icon located to the right of “Presets” -> click on "Create Preset".
- Name your preset on the “New Develop Preset” page.
- Click on "Create".
Your preset is now available under your “Presets” collection -> “User presets” and will be available for selection on the "Lite Profile Creation Set-up page" under the "My Presets" drop-down preset selection.
If you can't find your preset on the "My Presets" drop-down menu:
- Open Lightroom Classic -> “Develop module”.
- Locate your preset in your “Presets” collection (Located on the left panel).
- Right-click on the preset name -> Select “Show in Finder” (Mac) or “Show in Explorer” (Windows).
- The relevant folder will open.
- Now, you can easily drag & drop the desired preset into Imagen.