If you are facing a white screen when opening Imagen please follow the instructions to fix the issue. This issue may occur due to various reasons, including incomplete installations, connection issues or outdated components.
We have found that a clean uninstall and re-installation of the latest version is an effective solution.
Important Note: As of version 23.18.x, our application no longer supports Windows 7 or 8. Users on these operating systems are encouraged to upgrade to Windows 10 or later for continued access to the latest features and security updates.
For users who cannot upgrade to Windows 10+, we provide a special version with auto-update disabled that supports Windows 7. This version can be downloaded here: Download ImagenAI v23.17.3
- Uninstall Imagen from the program folder in the finder (and not via the launchpad)
- Delete all the Imagen-related files and folders you find in:
~/Library/Saved Application State
Note that you may need to enable the display of hidden files by pressing Command + Shift + . (the period key)
- Re-start the computer.
- Re-download and install the latest version of Imagen: Download for Mac
- Before reinstalling Imagen, make sure your device's operating system and graphics drivers are up to date.
- Disable any antivirus or firewall temporarily during the installation to prevent interference.
- If the issue persists, contact Imagen's support team for further assistance.