A Personal AI Profile is a unique AI profile that is created by learning the way a photographer edits their photos using previously edited projects.
Imagen’s Personal AI Profiles are better and smarter than presets because they will analyze and edit each photo individually.
Imagen Personal AI Profiles edit like you because it learns from you.
Personal AI profile requirements
To build your Personal AI profile, you must have these:
- A minimum of 3,000 images edited in Lightroom Classic with one or more catalogs.
- The original photos or Smart Previews of the images.
Notes: Large Lightroom Classic catalogs greater than 1.5GB may take a long time to load, especially if they are located on an external drive.
Imagen support for Lightroom Classic edits
Imagen fully supports learning how you adjust these sliders/Develop module panels:
- White Balance
- Colors - Complete HSL
Cropping and straightening are supported but are not personalized per user.
Can I create multiple editing AI profiles?
Yes, you can. There are a couple of reasons for creating multiple editing profiles.
1) If you use a different style in your outdoors and indoors edit, it is recommended to use two different profiles.
2) If you have a color profile and you want a black and white profile as well.
3) If you have more than one style that you usually use.
Create a new Personal AI Profile from Imagen home page
Create a new Personal AI Profile from Imagen AI Profiles page
Can I build a Personal AI Profile with exported JPEGs?
No. Imagen learns how you edit your images based on how you adjust Lightroom settings and sliders.
When importing exported JPEGs into Lightroom, all image settings and sliders will be on “0”.
Therefore, Imagen will treat those images as unedited images and is unable to learn from these types of images.
You can read more about Personal AI Profiles in these articles:
How to Build a Personal AI Profile