Before downloading your project edits, Imagen will back up your Lightroom catalog, just in case something goes wrong, as we know how valuable a Lightroom catalog can be.
Every time a project is downloaded, Lightroom automatically backs up the catalog.
In the Imagen app, under "Catalog Recovery" on the "My Account" page, you can:
1. View the size occupied by your backup catalogs on your drive.
2. Access the folder path containing the backups for Lightroom catalogs.
3. Use the "Open Folder" button to open the backup folder.
4. After your confirmation, the "Delete Copied Catalogs" button will remove all catalog backups.
How can I retrieve my catalog backup?
Retrieving the catalog is easy. Follow these steps:
- Head to the "Catalog Recovery" on the "My Account" page and click the "Open Folder" button.
- Locate the relevant folder.
Every time you download a project, we copy and back up your catalog to a new folder named according to the date and time the project was downloaded.
- Enter the relevant folder to find the catalog backup.
- We recommend copying the catalog to the original location on your computer.
When can I delete the catalog backup?
After downloading the project and opening the relevant Lightroom catalog without any issues, You can remove the catalog backup if you wish to save some HD space.
To remove the catalog backups, head to the My Account page -> Catalog Recovery -> Delete Copied Catalog.