Imagen requires an Internet connection and the ImagenAI app to be installed.
When you launch the ImagenAI app, you will be asked to enter your login details: your email address and the password you received via email after signing up for Imagen.
Related article: Where and how do I signup?
Related article: No internet connection error message
I didn't get the welcome email with my login information.
Your password should be sent to your inbox shortly after signing up. Please allow up to 15 minutes for the email to arrive.
If you have waited but still have not received the welcome email, follow these steps:
- Search for the welcome email in the Spam/Updates/Promotions folders.
- If you have a Gmail account, look for the “All mail” tab on the left panel.
(If you generated many labels, you would have to click on “more” to see the “All mail” tab.)
- Go to the ImagenAI website, sign up again using the same email address, and wait another 10 minutes.
If you still can’t find the welcome email, contact the support team. We will be happy to help.
I forgot my password/email address.
If you have forgotten your username, which is the email address that you used to sign up for ImagenAI, or your password, follow these instructions:
- Open the Imagen app
- On the login screen, click on “Forgot your password?”
- Fill in the email address associated with your account
- Go to your inbox and look for the email.
If you can’t find the email in your inbox, look for it in all of your other folders as well (Spam, updates, promotions, “All mail” tab)
If you didn’t receive an email, contact the support team, we will be happy to help.