To organize your projects, we created three different tabs, and each one will host specific projects:
- New - Under this tab, you will see all of the projects that have been created but still have not been uploaded to Imagen for culling or editing.
- Active - Under this tab, you will see a few types of projects:
- New projects for which their culls or edits are ready and have never been downloaded and reviewed before
- Projects for which their culls have been downloaded and reviewed but not sent for editing.
- Projects that their culls and edits have been downloaded, but their final edits weren’t sent to be considered for the next profile fine-tune update.
- Archive - Under this tab, you will see all of the projects whose edits have been downloaded, reviewed, and had their final edits sent to be considered for the next profile fine-tune update.
Any edits from a Talent AI Profile will automatically go to Archive once downloaded, as Fine-tunes are not offered for Talent AI Profile edits.
You can also manually archive projects anytime if desired.
Each step of your post-production workflow is viewable in the progression column.
The steps are as detailed below:
- Cull your photos - Imagen will automatically select and rate your photos according to your preferences. (To learn more about culling click here)
- Review the culling results - After downloading Imagen's results, open your preferred software for culling to review the selections.
- Edit your photos - Choose between your Personal AI Profile or one of the Talent AI Profiles to edit your photos.
- Review the editing results - After downloading Imagen's results, open your catalog in Lightroom Classic to review the editing result and add any finishing touches required.
- Fine-tune your profile - Optimise your Personal Al Profile by uploading any final edits back to Imagen.