Imagen version 5 is the newest version of Imagen that features an improved User Interface based on the feedback we got about the Imagen version 4.
The main difference between the versions is the significant user interface changes and improved user experience leading to a streamlined workflow for faster photo editing:
- Quickly create an AI Profile or send a project for editing from the home screen.
- You can now use both your own Personal AI Profiles and a Talent AI Profile without the need to choose between them.
- You can choose and manage which Talents AI Profiles to associate with your account
- Projects - efficiently manage your editing project, upload a new project, download the edited photos, and fine-tune your AI Profile.
- An improved upload process. An interrupted upload will resume from where it stopped.
- Projects real-time status - download a project immediately when it’s ready. There is no need to wait for a download email.
- Improved “My Account” - Ability to add details to your invoice, see your current plan, expected charges, manage your backups and get insights on your use.
- Instead of the four sections in Imagen Version 4 (Teach, Edit, Download, and Fine-tune), we now have two pages:
- AI Profiles
Build a new Personal AI Profile
- Home, click on “+ Add a profile” and select “Create a new profile”
- AI Profiles, click on the “Create your own profile” button located in the upper right corner.
Add a Talent AI Profile to your account
- Click on “+ Add a profile”
- Select “Use Talents profile”
- To add a Talent profile, click on the “Add profile” button
- AI Profiles, Select the Talents tab and add the Talent AI Profile you like with the “Add profile” button.
Send a project for editing
- Home page, there are two buttons that you can use to send a project for editing:
a. Use the AI Profile to create a project for editing by clicking on the “Use to edit” button that is located on the AI Profile.
b. Use the “+ Create a project” button that is located on the “Active projects” section or use the “Create a new project” button on the “Projects” page.
The first workflow is faster because your AI Profile will already be selected on the Upload screen.
- Projects page, click on the “Create a new project” button on the upper right corner of the screen.
After selecting the photos you wish to edit, name your project, and click the “Add” button, you will reach the “New” tab under the “Projects” page, where you can create another project or begin uploading the selected projects by clicking on the “Upload” button on the bottom right corner of the screen.
Download a project edits
- Home screen, When the project is ready the “Download edits” button will appear next to the project name.
- Projects page, The “Download edits” button will appear for the first time you download a project.
To re-download an edit, click the three dots located on the far right of the project, and choose “Download edits” from the menu.
Fine-tune: Send a project final edits
To make your Personal AI Profile more accurate, it is highly recommended to send your final edits back so Imagen will learn from them.
There are two ways to upload your final edits to be considered on the next Fine-tune AI Profile update:
- Projects tab screen, After downloading a project's edit, the button “Upload final edits” will be available as the default action for that project.
- Home screen, On the “Active projects” section, you can send the final edits of your latest projects that had been downloaded.
Once Fine-tunes are sent, the project will be moved to the Archive tab.