If you downloaded a project sent for editing, but all or some of the images appear unedited when you open the Lightroom Classic catalog, please follow these steps:
Re-download the project edits while making sure Lightroom Classic is closed
- Make sure Lightroom Classic is closed
- Open Imagen and go to the Projects page
- Locate the relevant project, click on the three dots located on the right, and select “Download Edits”
- After the download finishes, make sure the popup indicates that Imagen downloaded the same number of edits as you uploaded for editing.
Make sure you opened the relevant Lightroom Classic catalog
We highly recommend opening the relevant Lightroom catalog by clicking on the “Open LR catalog” button that will pop up immediately after the download ends.
This ensures the correct Lightroom catalog is opened.
- If the above steps didn't solve the issue
- You notice partial changes to the photos, but they are minimal and not on par with your expectations
Re-upload the project
If you wish to begin editing immediately, Re-upload the edit and let the support team know the details of the duplicate project.
We will issue your account a refund for the duplicate.