- Improvements to the screen for choosing a Lightroom Classic catalog.
- Improvements to create new Personal AI Profile modal.
- Added a modal with a video that explains how to solve missing files error in catalog.
- Added a friendlier tooltip exclamation mark if photos in catalog picker are not available only because of filters.
- Auto select available photos in the catalog picker when creating a new profile (It will try to select 5,000 photos created within the last year).
- Added the Lightroom Classic version to logs for troubleshooting.
- Updated user experience for new Personal AI Profile creation.
- Introduced new buttons in the catalog picker for new Personal AI Profile creation.
- Introduced a dynamic progress bar towards ‘enough photos to train’ in catalog picker for Personal AI Profile creation.
- Added a tooltip on the disabled upload button.
- Improved visibility of exclamation marks in catalog picker when photos are not available for various reasons.
- Made the uploader button gently blink instead of opening the dialog when uploading a project to train a Personal AI Profile.
- Added uploader animation on open and close
- Fixed Windows app installed on low DPI.
- Fixed issue where filters could get cut off in catalog picker.
- Fixed issue where the app could be stuck in the splash screen.
- Improvements to reading EXIF metadata from files.
- Added Subject Mask Settings feature so you can match your final edited results to your preferred personal style and achieve even higher accuracy.
- Added additional RAW file EXIF metadata validation for culling
- Better handling of catalog file paths.
- Login page design improvement.
- Fixed a rare issue when uploading projects related to JSON metadata.
- Fixed an issue when retying failed uploaded projects.
- Improved warning for an empty folder included in the upload workflow.
- Updated the screen splash images and improved splash screen loading time.
- Added support for relative files path to the catalog so Imagen finds photos automatically even if the folder containing both the catalog and photos changed location.
- Testing the new ability to auto-generate a project name for the photos to be uploaded.
- Testing updated breadcrumbs for Personal AI Profile to display the profile name.
- Fixed an issue with projects not uploading in certain situations.
- Fixed email validation for signups within the Imagen app.
- Fixed an upload issue when logging out of the Imagen app.
- Added ‘choose photography type’ in all upload projects to help further personalize the Imagen workflow, culling and editing results.
- Added the feedback modal to show when downloading projects from the app home screen.
- Fixed a bug related to retrying uploads.
- Fixed a missing upload button bug on the profile training screen that occurred while uploading the first photo set.
- Profile Adjustments are now available for use for all Personal AI Profiles, Talent AI Profiles, and Shared Personal AI Profiles.
- Fixed an issue where the tutorial button would not show in certain situations.
- Updated languages for localization.
- Added empty states to profiles and projects pages to make it easier for you to create a new profile or project if none exist yet.
- Fixed an issue where some projects in culling would not move through to editing.
- Fixed an issue on Windows machines where the title bar was not clickable.
- Fixed opening of Photo Mechanic on Windows machines.
- Updated the onboarding workflow for new existing Imageners
- Improved the re-edit workflow so it's easier
- Added search within projects to make finding current or previous projects much faster
- Added Imagen Edit line to the Lightroom Catalog history, which also works for re-edits.
- Added a tooltip when hovering over the progress of a project on the homepage to explain a bit more about the current step.
- Added Background Uploader tool so you can continue working on new projects while other projects upload.
- The Imagen app is now available in additional languages: German, Japanese, Spanish and French.
- Stopped Share a Profile from being possible when profiles are not ready to use.
- Subject Mask was showing for JPEG Profiles in certain situations. We solved that as Subject Mask is for RAW profiles only.
- Added new Subject Mask feature in exclusive beta to gather feedback for improvement.
- New beta feature of app localization in four languages: German, French, Spanish and Japanese.
- Added similarity strictness grouping options for Culling.
- Added the ability to run culling again using different settings.
- Added the ability to search for a catalog by path.
- Fixed a restart to update bug for some Windows users.
- Fixed ‘restore default’ behavior when a filter is disabled.
- Updated rules that prevent having excessive spaces in profile names.
- New feature to edit with a different profile. Allowing you to have projects edited again with another profile up to 3 additional times.
- New Self Serving Fine-tune feature allows you to track your Fine-tune progress and trigger a Fine-tune update without contacting support.
- New Personal AI Profile creation progress bar, to see how close you are to starting the training process.
- Fix for issues when writing XMP culling ratings to JPG files
- Updated colors and styling throughout the app for an improved user experience.
- New ability to resend a one-time password from the login screen instead of closing and reopening.
- New ability to not apply a color rating during the culling process.
- Fixed an issue related to Windows backups.
- Fixed an issue when a catalog cannot be read if some of the Smart Previews are corrupted.
- New “My Account” page, where you can now see an overview of your plan, update your invoice details, see all previous billing and breakdown for the next payment, see all the credits you received, and manage the catalog backups.
- New way to share feedback with us. After editing a project, you’ll see the option to rate the results you received from Imagen.
- Added support for the “.fff” file format to support Hasselblad cameras.
- Improved upload speed for your photos
- The amount of available trial edits now appears more clearly on the right panel of the Home page
- Home page carousel is now clickable. Clicking on a talent image will take you to explore the talent style.
- Fixed an issue that crashed the app while picking a catalog
- Fixed an issue where trying to create a new profile after deleting one failed.
- Fixed issues when uploading JPEG files.
- Introduces the new Culling feature to beta testers.
- Added a new one-time password login system where passwords expire after a period of time. Once you sign in, an email is sent with the one-time password.
- Added price estimation in "New projects" & in "Create a new project" so you have an estimate of cost before sending the project(s) editing.
- Updated “Add Photos” filters behavior to ‘Select All’ when no filter is used. This means if you deselect all colors from the filter choices, then all colors will be seen.
- Added a widget on the home page of the app, which notifies you when a new version is ready to use. Updating is as easy as a click of a button.
- Improved caching of catalogs to make loading larger Lightroom Classic catalogs faster.
- Improved the copy across the app to make it easier to read and follow through the workflow.
- Fixed a bug where the “Add” button in the catalog picker was hidden when the file path was very long.
- A banner will only show once a project has been downloaded, so new users can focus on the workflow experience without distractions.
- Added catalog caching when using the catalog picker to help users with larger catalogs to load faster.
- Improved the Projects List for the new workflow experience with a 5-step approach which includes culling, reviewing selections, sending for editing, reviewing the edits, and uploading final edits for Fine-tuning a profile.
- Fixed bug in the new projects tab when tutorial notification is active where it made the Upload button disappear.
- Fixed user interface issues in the Talent AI Profile popup under certain screen resolutions.
- Improved the speed of installation, so users can get started easier and faster.
- Fixed sizes of icons throughout the app to match.
- Improved the app’s check if the Lightroom Classic catalog is locked on Windows. Imagen now ignores third-party apps, like backup software.
- Redesigned the “Choose Catalog” screen to make it easier to navigate.
- Redesigned “Create a Profile“ wizard popup to make it easier to follow.
- Renamed the “Remove” label for profiles and actions to “Delete”
- Rewrote the “Profile Ready” tooltip to make it easier to understand.
- Downloading edits is now 40x faster.
- Fixed issue when downloading edits where the download might be slow or fail
- The icon for tutorial videos is now the same blue color as the text.
- Updated the branding throughout the app, including the name, splash screen, logo, and icon.
- Added the ability to manually archive projects
- Improved how the app handles and displays error messages during the uploading process.
- New error message when uploading, and file could not be copied from an external hard drive.
- Fixed issues and optimized the process for larger catalogs, which caused download errors when retrieving your edits.
- Fixed a bug that prevents reading Lightroom Classic catalogs, which had a | character in its name.
- Fixed a bug which included alternative formats in the app which cannot be edited, like .mp4 files