- Added new Subject Mask feature in exclusive beta to gather feedback for improvement.
- New beta feature of app localization in four languages: German, French, Spanish and Japanese.
- Added similarity strictness grouping options for Culling.
- Added the ability to run culling again using different settings.
- Added the ability to search for a catalog by path.
- Fixed a restart to update bug for some Windows users.
- Fixed ‘restore default’ behavior when a filter is disabled.
- Updated rules that prevent having excessive spaces in profile names.
- New feature to edit with a different profile. Allowing you to have projects edited again with another profile up to 3 additional times.
- New Self Serving Fine-tune feature allows you to track your Fine-tune progress and trigger a Fine-tune update without contacting support.
- New Personal AI Profile creation progress bar, to see how close you are to starting the training process.
- Fix for issues when writing XMP culling ratings to JPG files
- Updated colors and styling throughout the app for an improved user experience.
- New ability to resend a one-time password from the login screen instead of closing and reopening.
- New ability to not apply a color rating during the culling process.
- Fixed an issue related to Windows backups.
- Fixed an issue when a catalog cannot be read if some of the Smart Previews are corrupted.
- New “My Account” page, where you can now see an overview of your plan, update your invoice details, see all previous billing and breakdown for the next payment, see all the credits you received, and manage the catalog backups.
- New way to share feedback with us. After editing a project, you’ll see the option to rate the results you received from Imagen.
- Added support for the “.fff” file format to support Hasselblad cameras.
- Improved upload speed for your photos
- The amount of available trial edits now appears more clearly on the right panel of the Home page
- Home page carousel is now clickable. Clicking on a talent image will take you to explore the talent style.
- Fixed an issue that crashed the app while picking a catalog
- Fixed an issue where trying to create a new profile after deleting one failed.
- Fixed issues when uploading JPEG files.
- Introduces the new Culling feature to beta testers.
- Added a new one-time password login system where passwords expire after a period of time. Once you sign in, an email is sent with the one-time password.
- Added price estimation in "New projects" & in "Create a new project" so you have an estimate of cost before sending the project(s) editing.
- Updated “Add Photos” filters behavior to ‘Select All’ when no filter is used. This means if you deselect all colors from the filter choices, then all colors will be seen.
- Added a widget on the home page of the app, which notifies you when a new version is ready to use. Updating is as easy as a click of a button.
- Improved caching of catalogs to make loading larger Lightroom Classic catalogs faster.
- Improved the copy across the app to make it easier to read and follow through the workflow.
- Fixed a bug where the “Add” button in the catalog picker was hidden when the file path was very long.
- A banner will only show once a project has been downloaded, so new users can focus on the workflow experience without distractions.
- Added catalog caching when using the catalog picker to help users with larger catalogs to load faster.
- Improved the Projects List for the new workflow experience with a 5-step approach which includes culling, reviewing selections, sending for editing, reviewing the edits, and uploading final edits for Fine-tuning a profile.
- Fixed bug in the new projects tab when tutorial notification is active where it made the Upload button disappear.
- Fixed user interface issues in the Talent AI Profile popup under certain screen resolutions.
- Improved the speed of installation, so users can get started easier and faster.
- Fixed sizes of icons throughout the app to match.
- Improved the app’s check if the Lightroom Classic catalog is locked on Windows. Imagen now ignores third-party apps, like backup software.
- Redesigned the “Choose Catalog” screen to make it easier to navigate.
- Redesigned “Create a Profile“ wizard popup to make it easier to follow.
- Renamed the “Remove” label for profiles and actions to “Delete”
- Rewrote the “Profile Ready” tooltip to make it easier to understand.
- Downloading edits is now 40x faster.
- Fixed issue when downloading edits where the download might be slow or fail
- The icon for tutorial videos is now the same blue color as the text.
- Updated the branding throughout the app, including the name, splash screen, logo, and icon.
- Added the ability to manually archive projects
- Improved how the app handles and displays error messages during the uploading process.
- New error message when uploading, and file could not be copied from an external hard drive.
- Fixed issues and optimized the process for larger catalogs, which caused download errors when retrieving your edits.
- Fixed a bug that prevents reading Lightroom Classic catalogs, which had a | character in its name.
- Fixed a bug which included alternative formats in the app which cannot be edited, like .mp4 files.