Imagen allows photographers to re-edit their project up to 5 times with different AI Profiles.
When should I re-edit?
- When you want to compare the results of several AI Profiles to determine which one works best on your project.
- When you weren't happy with the results of the AI Profile you originally sent the project with.
- In cases you forgot to add Crop or Straightening to the project.
Important things to know:
- Re-editing is free of charge.
If you add crop or straightening to the Re-edit when they were not used on the original project, you will be charged for the add-ons alone.
Any AI Profile associated with your account can be used, whether a Talents AI Profile or a Personal AI Profile.
Re-edit is not available for projects whose final edits have been uploaded.
How to re-edit
To enjoy this feature, go to the projects page and either on the "Active" or "Archive" tabs.
To send a project for re-editing, click on the 3 dots to the right of the desired project, and select "Edit with a different profile"
On the pop-up screen, you can:
- Select any AI Profile associated with your account to re-edit, whether it's a Personal, Talents, or a Shared AI Profile.
- Add crop or straightening to the re-edit.
Be aware that downloading the re-editing results to your Lightroom catalog will overwrite the changes made to the images during the previous project edit.