Applying Local Adjustments to your projects is easy, and requires you to check the “Subject Mask” box on the upload screen the way you choose other additional AI tools like crop or straightening
- Create a new project for editing.
- Select your Lightroom catalog and choose the relevant folders and photos you wish to edit.
- Select the AI Profile you wish to edit.
AI Subject Mask Local Adjustment works with any AI Profile that supports RAW file types, whether a Personal or a Talent AI Profiles.
- Check the “Subject Mask” checkbox, just as you would apply additional AI tools like crop or straightening.
- Click the “Add” button at the bottom right of the screen, and click on the “Upload” button at the same point on the next follow-up screen to begin uploading your project.