If you wish to delete Imagen’s Local Adjustments results, follow these steps:
- Go to the Develop module.
- Select the images you want to remove the masks.
- Make sure the Sync button switch is turned on.
- Click on the “Masking” icon or use the keyboard shortcut Shift+W.
- On the bottom of the “Masking” section, click on the “Delete all masks” button.
Another method of removing the Imagen mask:
- Remove the mask for one image.
- Select the rest of the images you wish to remove the masks, while making sure you are viewing the photo without the mask.
- Sync the “Masking” option.